Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Album Cover Assignment



This band is called List of Diplomats. The original article was called List of Diplomats from the United Kingdom to the Republic of Genoa. I made the font face Old English Text MT to keep the English descent present.I decided that the band's style of music would be Indie/ Alternative rock. The album title is called " A Fairly Good Time". I assumed the people in the picture were a family at a ski resort having a fairly good time. The album title seems to be relaxed so I kept the background of the picture plain white and all text black. I changed the album title font face to perpetua and made it smaller than the band name to identify what is which.







This second band is called Divya Bhaskar. The name comes from a popular Gujarati newspaper in Gujarat, India. I chose a soft font called Viner Hand ITC that looked like it would represent an exotic place like India.I chose a light green colour for the font to give it, its natural feel. The album title chosen for me for this picture is "Infinite Number of Solutions". Based on these two titles together, I decided to make this band represent an indian style of easy listening music.
The album title has a positive meaning to it, so this band could help someone relax and relieve themselves of stress. The picture is of a waterdrop about to fall of a plant. This represents the naturual beauty of India and the relaxation said above.










No comments:

Post a Comment